PVC Plantation Shutters are perfect for the kitchen and bathroom
Have your curtains or blinds got wet while doing the dishes? Perhaps you have a sink that faces a window? PVC plantation shutters are water resistant, and easy to clean, making them the ideal choice for kitchens and bathrooms.
By choosing to install PVC plantation shutters, you are choosing a window covering option that is affordable, durable, and reduces the risk of stains, and water damage.
What’s So Different about PVC Shutters?
PVC plantation shutters are a speedy option for clients who want the look and feel of timber shutters with the convenience, resilience and faster lead times. Our custom PVC shutters are designed to suit your individual needs and are custom built in our factory.
- They are energy-efficient and reduce your energy bills
- They can withstand harsh Australian temperatures.
- They are perfect for moist areas, such as kitchens and bathrooms. They are moisture-resistant and are a great choice near swimming pool or ocean.
- They are very easy to clean, require zero maintenance – much simpler than traditional wood shutters. There is no need to repaint them.
Why Should You Choose Shayona Blind’s PVC Shutters?
· Attractive Look – Our PVC shutters are visually appealing. The paint finish does not chip, crack or fade as other traditional wood shutters and requires far less maintenance. You can choose from our wide range of plantation shutters that suit every interior.
· UV Protection – Every shutter is made to protect your home from sunlight but PVC is specifically made to resist ultraviolet rays. The shutters also protect your fabrics and walls from fading. Additionally, our modern PVC shutters help to trap sun rays to keep your home insulated during winters.
· Durability – PVC shutters are highly resistant to oxidative reactions – meaning your shutters will not rust over time, no matter how much they are exposed to humid environments. So, go ahead and use PVC shutters in your bathrooms and kitchens, too!
· Eco-friendly – PVC contributes very less to carbon emissions. It is manufactured from natural resources which includes chlorine, derived from salt. In addition to this, shutters help you save energy costs on cooling and heating your home.
Our PVC shutters in Melbourne are a perfect blend of aesthetics and functionality. Customised as per your unique needs, when you want a stunning window solution – our shutters should be your obvious choice.
Combining the elegant, chic look of timber shutters with scratch and dent-proof PVC shutters, our plantation shutters are guaranteed to make a stylish statement for your home. They are a great option if you have an unusually shaped window, because our experts can tailor each shutter to your window’s individual requirement. Relish the outstanding craftsmanship of PVC shutters with its technologically advanced durability for a sleek look that works best for contemporary as well as period homes. For a free quote, call 1300 162 223.
If you work a lot with water, then our PVC shutters in Melbourne are the perfect solution for your home. Not only are they able to withstand water, but they look great too! Our services are available throughout Melbourne, including suburbs like Tarneit , Truganina, Williams Landing, Melton, Caroline Springs, Point Cook, Wyndham Vale, Derrimut, Werribee and Hoppers Crossing.